What You'll Need
- Preheat oven to 350 f
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease a 6 “ shallow cast iron or oven-proof pan and put ingredients into the pan. Make sure it is gently packed.
- Topping with rest of ingredients and drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 20 minutes until dip has firmed up and contents are baked through.
- Cut baguette diagonally ½ inch wide, brush with olive oil and bake for 5 minutes at 350 f
You may also be interested in...
Mexican Avocado Pico de Gallo
This avocado pico de gallo is great for all occasions: parties, barbecues or simple snacking with tortilla chips.
Skill level: Easy