What You'll Need
- Mix the flours, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and sea salt together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, pumpkin, milk, and apple cider vinegar together.
- Add half the milk mixture to the flour mixture and start to stir. Add the rest of the milk mixture while continuing to stir. Mix until it is smooth with no flour lumps.
- Heat the waffle iron. When ready, brush the iron with melted butter or use a cooking spray.
- Ladle in the waffle batter for each section of the iron. This is going to vary depending on the size and kind of waffle maker.
- Cook as per the instructions for the waffle iron.
- Remove from the waffle iron and serve with your favorite ice cream, berries, and maple syrup.
You may also be interested in...
Baked Egg Stuffed Tomatoes with Avocado Toast
A tasty and simple way to get your day started!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Skill level: Easy