Red 28 – Red 28 and Hut…. Football is BACK!! And you know what that means: tailgate parties!!! Score a touchdown at your next party with these delicious and easy to make football appetizers!
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers: What says football party more than a sloppy joe burger? … A sloppy joe stuffed in our sweet bell peppers! We add bell peppers to our sloppy joes all the time, so why not make a family favorite portable for your game day party! As an added, bonus they freeze great so make them up before hand or save the leftovers for a quick dinner later on in the week. Either way these are sure to be a crowd pleaser any day!
- Veggie Dip Cups: Eliminate the elbowing and TV blocking when going in for a snack with these individual veggie dip cups. Use Red Sun Farms English Cucumbers, Sweet Bell Peppers and even a selection of our cherry tomatoes (spear them on long toothpicks) as some of the veggies of choice, put a layer of dip in the bottom of the cup and viola – a portable snack.
- Turkey Tacos: Tacos are always a crowd pleaser! Add a little flair to your tacos this football season with lettuce wrap turkey tacos. Be sure to cut up cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, grape tomatoes or even beefsteak tomatoes, and don’t forget those sweet bell peppers for an extra crunch and burst of flavor. Add in your cheese, salsa, onions, sour cream – anything else your heart desires and you have another finger food friendly football party dish.
- Sweet Bell Pepper Nachos: These easy-to-make nachos will be the touchdown hit of your football party. Nachos smothered in melted cheese, black beans, and sweet bell peppers are ready in less than 25 minutes!
- Eggplant Pizza: Bite-sized and full of flavor, these low-carb mini pizzas feature slices of our mini eggplants and are perfect for serving up during halftime or snacking on throughout the game.
- Pineapple Pork Kebabs: Want to save some time on football Sunday? Prep these the night before! Skewer pork, onions, pineapple, and sweet bell peppers. If you’re feeling adventurous, add in some cherry or grape tomatoes for an easy handheld appetizer that will be a winner for your winning football party.
For more football appetizers and party food check out our Game Day Eats pinboard!