August is National Sandwich Month and here at Red Sun Farms we’re rounding up our favorite sandwich recipes that are the perfect treat for any lunchbox Here is a list of our favorite sandwiches that include fresh produce, tasty spreads and even a homemade blueberry relish!
- California Veggie Sandwich: Thinly sliced carrots, crunchy sweet bell peppers, creamy avocados, crisp cucumbers, and juicy tomatoes make up this delicious and nutritious sandwich.
- Creamy Hummus & Smoked Turkey Sandwich: Who said bagels are just for breakfast? This sandwich takes only five minutes to make and is one of our favorite lunchbox meals packed with the perfect flavor combination of smoked turkey, savory hummus and ripe tomatoes.
- Chic Salmon and Cucumber Sandwiches: Almost too pretty to eat, these salmon and cucumber sandwiches are the perfect lunchbox-friendly treat for Sandwich Month! Be sure to use our mini cucumbers in this recipe for best results.
- Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Blueberry Bell Pepper Relish: A low-carb treat with savory grilled chicken combined with freshly picked blueberries and vine-ripened sweet bell peppers into a flavorful relish.
- Summer Tea Sandwiches: Easy to make and fun to eat, these bite-sized summer tea sandwiches include cucumbers, cream cheese, and fresh dill. Perfect for an afternoon snack or fun new packable school lunch!
Watch us grow and follow us on Facebook.