Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Blueberry Bell Pepper Relish
Turn the traditional salad into fun-to-eat lettuce wrap! Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps are bursting with flavor thanks to the Blueberry Bell Pepper Relish, plus they’re packed with antioxidants and A, B and C vitamins!
- 1 large red bell pepper
- ½ medium onion
- 1 ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup yellow corn, no salt added (frozen, canned or fresh)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- Chop bell pepper and onion. Mix with remaining relish ingredients. Set aside.
- Coat chicken with canola oil and grill until done, turning as needed. Remove from grill and set aside to cool.
- Cut chicken into bite-size chunks and set aside.
- Place two lettuce leaves on each plate. Divide chicken and relish evenly among the eight lettuce leaves. Roll up and serve with a whole grain roll and a glass of nonfat milk.