Sweet Bell Pepper Pasta
Our Sweet Bell Pepper Pasta dish is easy to prepare and is a tasty way to enjoy the silky sweetness of Golden Sun/Red Sun sweet bell peppers. We hope you enjoy it. Don't worry about making too much, we promise the leftovers are just as good.
- 1 red Red Sun Farms®/Golden Sun® sweet bell pepper, cut julienne style
- 1 yellow Red Sun Farms®/Golden Sun® sweet bell pepper, cut julienne style
- 1 orange Red Sun Farms®/Golden Sun® sweet bell pepper, cut julienne style
- 1 red onion, cut julienne style
- 1.5 quarts of 35% whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1.5oz of brandy
- 3oz grated parmesan cheese
- 2 lbs. penne pasta
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for Sauce
- Heat frying pan with butter, add all the sweet bell peppers and red onions and saute until slightly browned.
- Add brandy to deglaze pan. Careful the brand will flame up. Once the flame is extinguished, add the cream, salt and pepper taste.
- Let reduce until sauce is think and add it to cooked pasta.
- Toss up with parmesan cheese and serve.
Directions for Noodles
- Bring pot of water to boil, add penne and stir occasionally.
- Cook for about 7-8 minutes to al dente.
- Strain pasta and add to sauce.