Garden Cannellini Bean Salad
Thanks to greenhouse-grown vegetables, such as tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers, you can enjoy garden-like freshness year-round. Chop these veggies and mix with cannellini (white beans) and almonds, mixed with vinaigrette, for a simple, delicious, and satisfying salad.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- ½ cup apple juice
- 1 tbsp tomato basil garlic seasoning blend, no-salt (such as Mrs. Dash)
- ½ cup almond slivers
- 2 Red Sun Farms®/Golden Sun®, on-the-vine tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- ½ Red Sun Farms®/Golden Sun® yellow bell pepper, chopped
- ½ Red Sun Farms®/Golden Sun® cucumber, peeled, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 14 ½ oz cans cannellini (white) beans, no-salt-added, drained, and rinsed
- Large lettuce leaves (Boston, Bibb, or romaine)
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a small sauté pan, toast almond slivers until golden. Remove from pan and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, toss dressing with all ingredients except lettuce.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. To serve, place lettuce leaves on individual plates; top with salad.