- 2 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 large potatoes
- ½ lb. lean ground beef (90% or higher)
- 1 Vidalia® onion, diced
- 1 Red Sun Farms®/Golden Sun® bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. cumin
- ¾ cup no salt added corn
- 1 (16 oz.) can low sodium black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 large Red Sun Farms®/Golden Sun® tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, minced (optional)
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Scrub and dry potatoes. Rub with 1 tsp. oil and prick with fork. Bake for 45 - 60 minutes, or until skins are crispy and insides are soft.
- Heat remaining oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add beef and cook for about 10 minutes, or until no longer pink. Drain fat from pan.
- Return pan to heat; add onion, peppers, garlic, chili powder, oregano and cumin. Cook for 5 minutes. Add corn and beans and cook for 2 minutes or until onion is translucent and beef is no longer pink.
- While beef mixture is cooking, mix tomato, avocado, lime juice and cilantro in small bowl. Let marinate.
- Once potatoes are cooked, remove from oven and let cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half, scoop out ½ of potato flesh from each half and reserve for other use.
- Fill each half with beef and vegetable mixture. Top with avocado and tomato mixture.
Serving size: 4 Calories: 645 Fat: 10.5g Carbohydrates: 108.6g Sodium: 63mg Fiber: 18.78g Protein: 32.41g