Tomato-Mozzarella Skewers with Pesto are a delicious, simple and appetizer to serve any time of the year. Whether you’re looking for a healthy snack or a crowd-pleaser, this dish is sure to hit the spot with sweet tomatoes, salty cheese and savory pesto.
- 2 pints Chef’s Collection tomatoes
- 1 8 oz package of whole, fresh Mozzarella Cheese cut into bite-sized cubes, or Mozzarella pearls
- ½ - 1 tsp Kosher salt, to taste
- 1½ Tbsp. pesto
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Fun looking appetizer skewers (or toothpicks!)
- Alternate colorful tomatoes with cheese on skewers or toothpicks.
- Mix one part pesto with two parts olive oil and whisk to combine. Either set beside skewers for dipping or drizzle across the tomatoes on the serving tray. Sprinkle with salt to taste.