Spicy Tuna Cherry Tomato Cups
Spicy tuna salad and sweet cherry tomatoes are a protein-packed party appetizer or anytime snack! Tomatoes have the best flavor when stored at room temperature, so be sure to chill the tuna in a refrigerator-safe container before assembling.
- 1 package Red Sun Farms cherry tomatoes
- 1 (5oz.) can chunk light tuna in water, drained and chilled in separate container
- 2 Tbsp. lowfat mayo
- ½ Red Sun Farms mini seedless cucumbers, minced
- ¼ cup green onions, minced
- 1-2 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- Carefully cut the tops of cherry tomatoes off and scoop out the seeds.
- In medium bowl, combine tuna, mayo, cucumber, green onions and Sriracha sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill empty cherry tomatoes with tuna mixture. Serve immediately.