Cucumber Lime Sorbet
A sorbet is traditionally served between courses to cleanse the palette and this recipe is perfect for this purpose. This sorbet also makes a delicious snack on a hot summer day. Note: Artificial sweeteners will not work well in the recipe.
- 2 Red Sun Farms cucumbers
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger peeled
- ½ cup granulated organic sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- ½ tsp sea salt or table salt
- Peel cucumbers. Cut into pieces and place in a food processor with lime juice, ginger, sugar and sea salt. Process until mixture is smooth. Chill.
- Place in an ice cream machine and follow the instructions for the machine to churn the sorbet. Once it is churned, transfer to a plastic container with a lid and freeze.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer for 5-10 minutes and scoop into serving dishes.