Cucumber-avocado rolls are cool, crispy and refreshing! Be sure to serve this eye-catching treats immediately for best flavor and texture.
- 1 Red Sun Farms English cucumber
- 2 avocados
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about ½ lime)
- Using a mandolin or vegetable peeler, carefully slice cucumber into long strips about ⅛-inch thick. Set cucumber strips aside.
- Chop avocados, removing peels and pits. Place in medium bowl and mash very well with fork. Stir in seasonings, onion and lime juice.
- Lay one cucumber strip flat. Spread thin layer of avocado mixture on top, leaving a small border all the way around, as avocado will spread out as the cucumber is rolled. Carefully roll the cucumber up, lightly pressing it together at the end to glue it in place. Secure with toothpick if needed. Serve immediately.