- Canola oil, as needed
- 3 Red Sun Farms bell peppers, assorted colors
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup small onions, diced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tsp parsley, chopped
- 6 oz fresh chorizo
- 2 Red Sun Farms tomatoes
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 4 oz queso fresco cheese or other
- Melted butter, as needed
Red Sun Farms Sweet Bell Pepper:
- Rub bell peppers with canola oil and roast in 425?F oven for approximately 12 minutes.
- Peel burned skin from peppers.
- Remove seeds.
- Cut julienne style.
- Blanch tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds.
- Remove from heat and place in ice water bath.
- When cool, remove skin and seeds.
- Dice into small pieces.
- Cook chorizo canola until almost done.
- Add onions, garlic, and shallots.
- After one minute, add peppers; stir.
- Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, cream, white pepper and salt.
- Place butter in a non-stick oven compatible pan.
- Add egg mixture to pan.
- Move the raw egg mixture around pan with out scrambling egg mixture.
- When cooked half way, add chorizo and bell peppers.
- Add queso fresco cheese and tomato concasse.
- Place in the 350?F oven and bake 10-15 minutes, or until egg is set and cheese is melted.
- Salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve hot.