Herbed Cucumber Bites
Once you taste Herbed Cucumber Bites, you’ll wonder how you did parties and get-togethers without them! Make double the goat cheese mixture to quickly make a second batch later in the week. Use any of our small tomato varieties based on preference.
- 8 oz pkg of goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 3 garlic cloves, minced finely
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- 2 Red Sun Farms English cucumbers, sliced into coins
- 1 package Red Sun Farms cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- In a bowl, whisk goat cheese, dill, garlic and salt with a hand mixer until smooth and well combined.
- Slice cucumbers into coins.
- Pipe goat cheese mixture onto cucumber coins. (It is helpful to use a frosting bag and tip but you can also scoop the mixture into a plastic sandwich bag, nip the edge with a pair of scissors and pipe goat cheese onto the coins by squeezing the bag gently.)
- Tuck tomato halves into the goat cheese and serve immediately!