Greek Pasta Salad
Greek Pasta Salad is packed with protein and plenty of Greek flavor! It’s sure to become your next addition to outdoor summer festivities or easy weeknight dinners. Use any of our small tomato varieties based on preference.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups of cooked chicken, diced (rotisserie works!)
- 12 oz orecchiette pasta
- 1 Red Sun Farms red bell pepper, diced
- 1 container Red Sun Farms cherry tomatoes (mixed red and yellow)
- ¼ bunch parsley
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, halved
- 4 oz. feta
- Combine diced chicken, bell pepper, red onion, tomatoes, olives and parsley in a large bowl.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions and let it cool. Rinse in cool water to cool faster.
- Add cooked pasta to the chicken mixture and toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, white wine vinegar, minced garlic and Dijon mustard until emulsified. Pour over the salad and toss to combine.
- Allow salad to marinate for 30 minutes for flavors to combine. Serve cold or at room temperature.