Crisp Cucumber Tomato Salad
Cucumber Tomato Salad is crisp and crunchy, thanks to our greenhouse-grown cucumbers, and bursting with flavors from tomatoes, fresh parsley and seasonings. Substitute any of our small tomato varieties for our cherry tomatoes based on preference.
- 2 containers Red Sun Farms heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 Red Sun Farms English cucumber chopped
- 1 can Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Kosher salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mix tomatoes, onion, cucumber, beans and parsley.
- Whisk olive oil, white wine vinegar, garlic and salt until emulsified. Pour over the tomato mixture. And stir gently.
- Allow the salad to marinate for 30 minutes and serve cold or at room temperature.