The biggest football game of the year is finally upon us! Score a touchdown on your game day spread with these dishes featuring fresh ingredients like juicy tomatoes and sweet bell peppers that will score big points at your football party! Many of these dishes can be prepped in advance, but for zero penalties remember to not refrigerate tomatoes!
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Tomato Chutney are the MVP of football party main dishes. Juicy, tender pulled pork combines with a homemade tomato chutney and brioche bun for an unforgettable flavor combo.
- 7-Layer Dips are a fan-favorite football party appetizer. Bring down the house with this Mediterranean spin on the classic dip with our 7-Layer Mediterranean Dip. No conversions necessary; this dish is sure to be a touchdown.
- Cowboy Caviar is another great starter to have ready when the guests start piling in. This flavorful dish combines sweet cherry tomatoes and diced sweet bell peppers with plenty of veggies in a homemade dressing for a hearty party opener.
- Target the football for extra party flair by making our Gluten Free Italian Meatloaf Muffins. Before shape meat/bean mixture into mini football shapes and cook on a baking sheet. Top with mozzarella cut into thin strips to give the footballs laces 2-3 minutes before removing from the oven.
- If you’re on Team Nachos, make a Nacho Bar for everyone to pick their own toppings. Keep lean ground beef and Healthy Nacho Cheese Sauce warmed in slow cookers alongside veggie toppings like diced sweet bell peppers, fresh tomatoes, olives, jalapenos, onions and shredded lettuce. Offer nacho chips and sweet bell peppers chopped into eighths for chip options.
- For a spicy twist, bake Cheesy Buffalo Chicken and Veggie Stuffed Peppers. Worried about clock management? Cook the pepper filling and prep peppers the day before so you can stuff and pop in the oven with ease come Game Day.