It doesn’t matter if you’re 9 or you’re 90 – we all love snack time! Here at Red Sun Farms we have coined ourselves snack time experts (self-proclaimed of course!), and we’re bringing you the best and even healthy snack options to tackle those afternoon munchies! Think outside the box with our top 10 Savory Snacking Recipes.
- Red Pepper Sorbet: The perfect combination for a hot summer day, this sweet red bell pepper sorbet is cold and refreshing!
- Burrata Tomato Salad: This is no ordinary salad. Our sweet tomatoes, salty burrata cheese, crisp bacon and fresh basil deliver amazing flavors.
- Cucumber Avocado Roll-Up Wraps: Crisp and cool cucumbers roll-ups are bite sized and portable for snacking on the go!
- Fresh Tomato Caprese Kabobs Ditch the crackers and go for a low carb snack with fresh tomatoes, veggies and basil.
- Grilled Bell Pepper Wraps with Blueberry Bell Pepper Relish: Our recipe makes enough for a meal, but these produce-packed lettuce wraps can be served in snack-size portions.
- Crispy Parmesan Tomato Chips: Tomato Chips are sweet and salty, without the added calories and carbohydrates of fried potato chips!
- Cucumber Hummus Boats: Cucumber Hummus Boats are cool, crunchy and creamy – the perfect summertime snack combo!
- Yellow Pepper Jam: Pineapple juice and our sweet bell peppers combine to create a delicious, gourmet jam. Spread this tasty creation on rosemary crackers, crusty French bread and more!
- Sweet Bell Pepper Nachos: This recipe is among our test kitchen favorites! Swap out tortilla chips for bell peppers for a unique snack that’s as delicious as it is nutritious.
- Thai Cucumber Salad: Crisp cucumbers combined with chopped peanuts and green onions make up this snack-sized salad.
Watch us grow and follow us on Facebook.